Health Services Administrator - RN Required
- Expired: March 02, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
MEDIKO is a privately-owned, correctional healthcare provider headquartered in Richmond, VA. We proudly provide compassionate, comprehensive medical and mental health services to the underserved population in correctional facilities. At MEDIKO, our people are our most important resource and this position will support our rapid growth.
We are looking for a Health Services Administrator (HSA) for our Arlington County Detention Center to join our diverse team who brings knowledge and skills to oversee the administrative functions at a correctional facility. Registered Nurse license and experience is required. The Health Services Administrator (HSA) must possess the ability to service client needs by relationship-building, problem-solving, and proactive identification of opportunities to improve service and facilitate workable solutions. The Health Services Administrator (HSA) will also manage the day-to-day operations of the medical and mental health teams ensuring the client, patients and contractual obligations are being satisfied.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the total health care delivery system in their assigned facility based on the Standard Operating Procedures of MEDIKO and contract agreements.
- Assure the continued growth and financial success of the company by providing current clients with clinical consultation and recommendations relating to medical department operations.
- Maintains a strong administrative and working knowledge of all regulatory and industry best practices, trains team members to do the same.
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of procedures and programs.
- Maintains, updates, and verifies the competency and status of the assigned team members in regards to any required training licenses, certifications and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate financial and statistical data, program needs and problems, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Maintain communication and a good working relationship with facility administration, MEDIKO employees, correctional personnel, contracted providers, and outside agencies.
What We Require:
- Completion of an accredited RN nursing program
- Active state/commonwealth RN license
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Criminal background check, Security Clearance and Drug Screening
- Proof of COVID Vaccination or weekly testing
What We Offer: (benefits vary based on FT, PT, or PRN status)
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your family
- Employer-paid Life insurance policy/AD&D, long-term disability and short-term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance Plan
- CEUs paid for by MEDIKO
- Generous paid time off including 10 Holidays
- Participation in the MEDIKO retirement plan
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Please visit our website at www.mediko.com to learn more about opportunities at MEDIKO!
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
HealthcareView all jobs at MEDIKO INC
Get fresh Registered Health Information Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!