We are seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Starting salary is highly competitive and based on experience. We offer excellent benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance as well as vision insurance which is fully covered by the clinic in addition to salary. Paid vacation and time off for CME also offered. A 2 year contractual commitment is required. Ability to assist with some office-based procedures is desirable.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing/ provider in medical facility preferrred but not mandatory.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with Electronic Medical Record.
- Strong leadership qualities,ability to supervise office staff.