We are currently looking for a skilled, proactive, and motivated individual in Sarasota, Florida to play an integral role on our team as a Pharmacy Technician. Given the rapid growth and expansion of our pharmacy, we are seeking an individual with a broad skill set who is eager to embrace new opportunities. We offer excellent compensation in a friendly and dynamic workspace. We are prepared to match or exceed competing offers for qualified applicants.
The successful candidate will be required to:
Prepare medications under the direction of a pharmacist and provide pharmaceutical services to private-care and assisted-living patients.
- Prepare medications and other healthcare products for patients
- Organize records of all medications for retail patients
- Assist pharmacist with medication management for private-care and assisted-living patients
- Provide patients with excellent customer service in person and over the phone
- Submit drug orders and manage returns as well as expired inventory
- Maintain an orderly work station
- Minimum one year’s experience as a registered pharmacy technician in Florida
- Familiarity with working in a retail pharmacy setting
- Proficiency with Rx30 software system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient with strong attention to detail and protocol
- Professional demeanor and work ethic
MEDICAL ARTS PHARMACY OF SARASOTA