- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MEDDATA/MEDTRON is seeking a candidate to serve as a Administrative Assistant to the COO.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a variety of general business functions as well as serving as personal assistant to the COO in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates must be able to complete tasks in an efficient and effective manner while maintaining a high regard for confidentiality, integrity and loyalty.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Highly professional demeanor and ability to conduct activities with highest degree of confidentiality, integrity and loyalty
- Detail-oriented with a proactive mentality
- Strong time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Superb organizational skills, flexibility and ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
* Previous experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Executive strongly preferred
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with administration of business and/or personal activities and oversee projects for the COO
- Analyze problems, provide suggestions and assist with solutions development
- Follow-up on action items after meetings
- Manage and schedule daily calendar of COO
- Prepare variety of business documents, including contracts
- Research information on the Internet and other sources
This position requires candidates available to work: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 5:00pm or 8:00am - 5:30pm.
Candidates must also be available to work occasional nights and weekends for completion of small projects, client deadlines, etc.
MEDDATA/MEDTRON is actively seeking quality candidates to join our team.
Our companies offer competitive salaries as well as a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including:
Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off
Paid Holidays (New Years Day, Mardi Gras, Good Friday, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
MEDDATA Service Bureau / MEDTRON Software Intelligence
MEDTRON Software Intelligence Corp provides integrated Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) solutions to medical practices of all sizes and specialties. With over 35 years experience in the industry and daily use of our software solutions through our sister company MEDDATA Service Bureau, LLC; MEDDATA/MEDTRON offers our clients exceptional support and a full line of consulting, billing, reporting and transcription services that set us apart from our competition. MEDDATA/MEDTRON is actively seeking quality candidates to join our team. Our companies offer competitive salaries as well as a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including: Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Short Term & Long Term Disability 401(k) Paid Time Off Paid Holidays (New Years Day, Mardi Gras, Good Friday, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
120 Innwood DriveCovington, LA
BusinessView all jobs at MEDDATA Service Bureau / MEDTRON Software Intelligence