- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are looking for a Collections Representative to join our team! A medical collections specialist collects outstanding payments for healthcare services. In this job, you review billing information, debt, and unpaid insurance claims. You then contact the person or company with outstanding bills.
- Manage assigned accounts to identify unresolved debts.
- Develop effective repayment plans.
- Follow-up with clients and insurance carriers on overdue accounts.
- Research and implement effective collection techniques.
- Create monthly reports.
- Respond to client account queries in a timely and professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of billing and collection processes.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly-skilled in negotiation.
- In-depth knowledge of laws and policies related to debt collection.
- Good administrative skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
MED-X Global Limited Liability Comp
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?