MEB General Contractors, Inc. is seeking an individual for a full time Project Engineer position for projects in the Tidewater Area of Virginia.
· BS in Civil Engineering, Building Construction, or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
· Minimum of 3 years construction experience
· Exposure to Heavy Civil or Industrial Construction preferred
Job Requirements include:
o Reviewing and processing project submittals and shop drawings
o Vendor and subcontractor coordination
o Assembling material quantity take-offs from the construction plans and specifications
o Coordinating and scheduling project activities
o Production tracking
o Material procurement
· Position is located onsite
· Must be able to pass background check and be a US Citizen
Benefits Include: Health (HSA, HMO, PPO), Dental, FSA Plan, Legal Resources, 401K
This is a Full-Time position w/top pay & benefits.
Forward resumes/applications to: Attn: HR, MEB General Contractors, Inc., PO Box 6748, Chesapeake, VA 23323, fax (757) 967-8129, or email email@example.com. Only responses sent directly to MEB will be considered. No calls please. Pre-Employment Drug screen required. E-Verify. DMV. EOE/Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans.