Licensed Massage Therapist ($500 Signing Bonus*)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a massage therapist at our Jupiter location, you are part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Our massage therapists are full-fledged employees and valued team members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make on members. And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you: Paid time off, one free service a month, Annual CEU contribution.
- $500 sign-on bonus* (must compete 90 days and work Sundays)
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love
- As well as 12+ free CES every year.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be unique. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion.
- You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness journey and goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
- Free Massage, Stretch OR Facial every month (practice what we preach!)
- Full time* and part-time employment available (suited to meet your needs)
- Willing to work around a school schedule, child care (for the needs of family)
- Paid Vacation Accrued after one year with us (for a little ME time!)
- Online and in-person training provided
- CE Benefits *
- Tuition support*
- Friendly, and positive work environment
- Weekend pay bonus
- Additional pay for Enhancements
- Holiday Pay*
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion for doing a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
ME Jupiter LLC
3755 Military TrailJupiter, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at ME Jupiter LLC