Acoustic Design Professionals
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ME Engineers is built on a legacy of completing high-profile projects on a global scale with our Client First Vision. We are currently looking for accomplished and driven Acoustic Design Professionals who exemplify our Team Based Approach and a passion for the audio-video industry. Our Team members value Long Term Relationships, with both our clients and each other, outstanding interpersonal communication, and attention to detail…as well as designing systems for some of the top venues in world.
We are currently opening these positions to qualified candidates.
Acoustical Engineer- Large Venue:
A skilled and collaborative engineer with more than five years’ experience consisting of large-scale acoustical analysis, design, documentation, and validation for major projects such as arena/stadiums, convention centers, theaters, and other large public venues. A high degree of proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, EASE, and other modeling software is required.
In your role you would be responsible for all aspects of the acoustic design process. This includes:
- Acoustical modeling to predict room acoustics and sound system performance, sound transmission, mechanical/ other environmental noise sources.
- Making recommendations to the project design team to achieve the desired outcomes of the venue.
- Perform site visits and conduct field measurements to validate system performance and documenting results/ create field reports.
- Assisting other MEP teams in optimizing their designs to achieve better acoustical performance.
ME Engineers’ success is built on collaboration, personal initiative, and a passion for the systems we design. Team members have access to all the resources accumulated from our firm, including the open exchange of experience and technological support which has delivered our world-class designs. All qualified candidates must have experience in the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction industry and be capable of developing documents including drawings, narratives, and specifications on their own, and as part of a larger team.
- Competitive compensation (based on qualifications)
- 401k with matching
- Medical / dental / vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Family Leave
- Life and disability insurance
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Paid time off and holidays
- WFH opportunities
WHO is ME Engineers?
ME Engineers is an international MEP and technology systems consulting engineering firm providing engineering solutions for large scale, complicated and fast paced projects worldwide. Our clientele includes a diverse array of architects, developers, universities and others of all sizes who demand excellence from their consultants. ME operates from 10 offices around the USA and 3 global offices and provides opportunities for our employees to work on some of the most exciting and innovative projects around the nation and world.
At ME we highly value building and sustaining client relationships through successful partnering with architects and owners. Our long-term repeat business with some of the world’s most prestigious design firms is a testament to the success of our philosophy. We encourage and foster out-of-the-box, high-level thinking and employ cutting-edge strategies including state-of-the-art sustainable design techniques.
14143 Denver West Pkwy Suite 300 Golden, CO 80401 United States
ME Engineers, Inc.Why Work Here?
WEBSITE: www.me-engineers.com HEADQUARTERS: 14143 Denver West Pkwy Suite 300 Golden, CO 80401 United States