- Expired: September 23, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
MDX Globalis seeking to hire charismatic and experiencedpart-time In-Store Sales Representativesto sell products from the world-class skincare brand, Sebamed, that is known and respected around the world. This position is based in Costco locations throughout the United States. If you would like to help others find skincare products that are right for them, this may be the part-time position for you!
Our In-Store Sales Representatives earn a competitive wage pluscommissions! For those thattravelfor us,we pay for their flight, hotel, uber, and per diem. We also offerfree products and discounts. If this sounds like the perfect part-time skincare sales position for you, apply today!
As a Roadshow Outside Sales Representative, you are the Brand Ambassador for products inside of various store locations throughout the US. You will demonstrate, educate and sell our products. Your ability to convey the love of our customers and the effectiveness of our products is essential. In addition to showing how products work, you make and pass out samples for customers to try. Must love meeting new people and making connections in order to easily build relationships for our client-based business.
At the beginning and end of each day, you ensure that all merchandise, testers, and demonstration tools are maintained, clean, and well organized. You track inventory and daily sales and send these results to your manager. You are highly motivated, enjoy the challenge of reaching your sales goals -- and love seeing your efforts pay off in your paycheck.
- Efficiently show customers how our products work
- Participate in 10 min morning huddle call every day you are working the opening shift
- Making and passing out samples
- Maintain clean and well-organized merchandise, testers and demonstration tools
- Track inventory and daily sales
- Able to answer customer questions about our products
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
- Flexibility to cover extra shifts when needed is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Sales background (Roadshow experience a plus)
- Interact in a professional, friendly, enthusiastic manner with our vendors management and customers
- Ability to successfully assess customers' needs to best recommend products
- Excellent communication skills
- Great listening skills
- Maintains professional appearance
- Access and proficient knowledge of use of smart phone
- Proficiency in general computer skills such as email and data entry
- Must be capable of managing time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary
- Must be flexible and able to accept and adapt to change
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation to travel within your state (plus other states if you choose to)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs
- Ability to stand for 6-12 hours (based on schedule)
- 401K Match
- Mileage reimbursement
- $18.00 hour plus Commission
- Travel if Desired
97035 97301 97401 97701 98008
BusinessView all jobs at MDX Global