Come join MDVIP, based in Boca Raton, FL as a Salesforce Administrator. MDVIP has been recognized as a Great Place to Work for the second consecutive year. We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator to support our growing IT team! The Salesforce Administrator/Developer is responsible for the day to day support of the Salesforce environment, users, and the ongoing enhancement through changes and support of projects and will be part of L3 software engineer support team that will resolve system defects, assists in troubleshooting escalated support issues, and act as a technical SME for Salesforce.com. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation
The successful candidate is someone who encompasses strong technical problem solving skills and is able to work autonomously. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment while consistently maintaining high quality of organizational systems and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Other duties may be assigned.
1. Daily administration, development and support of Salesforce application, including system configuration, data setup and ongoing maintenance.
- a. Manages Salesforce.com administration, including but not limited to: user roles, security, profiles, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes & flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons.
- b. Serves as the key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on Salesforce.
- c. Collaborates with business analysts and internal clients to troubleshoot incidents and resolve defects in software applications with minimal quality issues. Utilizes established development tools, guidelines and conventions to maintain existing software systems by identifying and proactively correcting software defects.
2. Collaborates with project teams on application enhancements including system modeling, physical design, installation and application tuning.
- a. Develop new functionality within Salesforce.com, including custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, processes & flows, page layouts, validation rules, assignment rules, and analytics.
3. Develops, deploys and maintains Saleforce.com reports and dashboards.
4. Monitors Jitterbit operations, schedules, and infrastructure (disk usage, processes). Follows up with team escalation path on system alerting and verifies staff is working to resolve known issues. Works critical issues as needed.
5. Performs and analyzes routine system log review to ensure systems are at optimal state.
This job profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.