Come join MDVIP, based in Boca Raton, FL as a Digital Marketing Analyst. MDVIP has been recognized as a Great Place to Work for the second consecutive year! This role will be responsible for managing Facebook ads, YouTube, Display Advertising and Paid Search advertising initiatives. As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for managing large scale, multifaceted digital campaigns, as well as own the consumer journey to improve cost efficiency, lead conversion and sales conversion. You will support many demand generation initiatives, focusing on marketing programs that deliver business results. The ultimate objective is to grow and scale our paid media effectiveness. The ideal candidate is data focused and is familiar with the marketing funnel and understands how to reach people at each stage of it. In addition, he or she must demonstrate excellent communication skills, and enjoy creative collaboration with internal teams and external agency partners. Demonstrates proficiency in advertising and marketing principles and be able to evaluate the most cost-effective paid media solutions for MDVIP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Other duties may be assigned.
• Monitor and report results on demand generation initiatives, develop, manage, and distribute detailed digital marketing analytics providing clear insights. By utilizing this data, create and support recommendations to improve efficiency as well as to find trends to capitalize on growing the output of our high performing digital marketing campaigns.
• Support campaign strategy working in conjunction with internal and agency partners, implement, manage and optimize initiatives across digital marketing acquisition channels (i.e. display, PPC, Social and Native advertising) and engagement channels (i.e chat, email marketing, and outbound call strategy with our sales team).
• Maintain Analytics: Develop, maintain, and ensure repeatable and consistent reporting through the creation and utilization of automated BI Solutions, while managing and maintaining all digital marketing reporting metrics for consistency and accuracy.
• Customer Experience: Ensure a consistent customer journey across all channels through the direct management of the experience across stages of the buying journey.
• Innovation: Research the market and competitive companies, define target audiences, and develop marketing pilots across our digital channel mix
This job profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Marketing, Management, Business or similar/relevant from four-year college or university or equivalent and three years related experience or a combination of education and experience where two years related experience equals one year of schooling. Related experience assumes a similar corporate role focused on Digital Marketing performing similar duties.
• 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role focused on digital marketing, analysis or campaign management (or similar) is required.
• Has a strong understanding, and previous experience working with campaigns across the various digital marketing channels. This includes implementation, management, and optimization of campaigns. Additionally, understanding the success metrics in each medium and how they correlate to business goals.
• Analytical abilities are required, with a demonstrated ability to be given a high-level data analysis problem and be able to develop an actionable and accurate report in a consistent and repeatable format.
• Attention to detail as well as a clear understanding of statistical measurement is required. Financial analysis experience is preferred, but not required.
• Experience with an email marketing automation tool is preferred but not required.
• General technical knowledge of websites, email, and web management platforms is desired.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Learns new software easily. Demonstrated proficiency and in-depth knowledge of Excel is required. Experience using Tableau and or other similar BI platforms required, Tableau certification expected within the first year of employment. Prior use of Salesforce or other CRMs is required.
Certificates and Licenses:
Google Analytics, Marketo, Tableau or relevant Digital Marketing Certifications are preferred, but not required at time of hire, but may be required within first year of employment.