Customer Service Representative (Healthcare)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join an innovative leader in the healthcare industry. MDVIP, based in Boca Raton, FL is seeking contact center Member Service Representatives who have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to maintain composure and patience while speaking with callers. The qualified candidate will professionally assist with membership inquiries and service requests and provide accurate and timely information to MDVIP members, MDVIP affiliated Physicians/Staff, and internal teams.
MDVIP has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work® employer since 2018. (Greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/MDVIP) and was named by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as one of the 2022 Best Workplaces in Healthcare & Biopharma™.
We are seeking Member Service Representatives to support our growing Patient Contact Center team! The qualified candidate will professionally assist with membership inquiries and service requests from MDVIP members, MDVIP affiliated Physicians/Staff, and internal teams. The role provides accurate information and timely follow-through for requests requiring extensive research and response.
- Assists MDVIP members/physicians and staff by responding to inquiries and concerns through telephone, e-mail, and written correspondence. Researches and resolves member issues and develops appropriate solutions.
- Assists with structured outbound calling campaigns, supporting our affiliated practices and member retention efforts.
- Processes new member applications, invoices, receipts, cancellations and reinstatements, and other administrative tasks. Accurately documents all phone calls and activities in the member’s record.
- Provides information to Members and Doctor’s offices to assist with reimbursement inquiries.
- Assists members/physicians with MDVIP general website and App support.
Apply through our MDVIP Careers page: https://careers-mdvip.icims.com/jobs/2465/member-services-representative-%28corp%29/job
Member Services Representative Eligible Benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Generous Health Savings Account contributions
- Company paid Primary Care Physician
- Paid time off and 12 company paid holidays
- Immediately vested matching 401k contributions
- Tuition reimbursements
Voted great place to work 5 years in a row. https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7005523
4950 Communication AveFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at MDVIP