- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
MDVIP Practice Management is seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will be responsible for direct patient care and assisting the physician. The ideal candidate will be teamwork oriented, able to multi-task in a medical setting, flexible, and possess strong interpersonal skills.
MDVIP Practice Management, LLC offers great benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k. We also offer company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability plans and a basic Life and AD&D policy.Qualifications:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; completion of an accredited Medical Assistant training program required; and at least 2 years related business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience where two years related experience equals one year of schooling. Must be a registered Medical Assistant. Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Knowledge of primary medical practice and patient care.
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment room procedures.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Knowledge of EHR (Athena preferred).
- Skill in assisting in a variety of treatments and medications as directed.
- Collects patient specimens.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Gives injections and applies dressings as applicable.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Manages referrals and prior authorizations.
- Assists physician in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
- Administrative duties as needed.
MDVIP Practice ManagementChevy Chase, MD
Get fresh Medical Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.