Neuro Psychologist for Wright Patterson Air Force Base
MDPerm Dayton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST - NEURO
Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton OH
Full-Time, Civilian Contractor
Working with active duty members on base
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Minimum of three years’ experience within last 5 years as a licensed psychologist with knowledge and experiences in evidence-based practices.
- Experience in teaching and clinical supervision of psychology trainees highly desirable.
- Experience neuropsychological interview and neuropsychological test selection, administration and interpretation preferred.
Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State
Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological
procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment,
evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psycho diagnostic testing, in
the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological
Individual schedules will typically involve 5.5 clinical hours (initial, follow up, and/or acute) per day (appointments typically last 45-90 minutes each). Neuropsychological interviewing and testing appointments will be scheduled from 60 minutes to 240 minutes.
Powered by JazzHR