Working with Active Duty Members at Cannon Air Force Base in NM
Civilian Contractor, full-time
NO weekends, NO call
- Education: Doctor of Philosophy degree (Ph.D or Psy.D) in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program and internship or residency
- Experience: Have a minimum of 1 year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist
- License: Current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice Psychology in any state
- Security Clearance: Must have a clear background in order to pass the security clearance
Familiar with organization structure and operation methods of Air Force preferred
- Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress)
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
Powered by JazzHR