Licensed Clinical Social Worker for Altus Air Force Base
MDPerm Altus Air Force Base, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
LCSW or LISW for Altus Air Force Base in Oklahoma
Can be licensed in any state
Civilian Contractor, full-time
NO weekends, NO call
- Education: Master’s Degree in Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Work Education (CSWE)
- Experience: Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population.
- Must have ability to: Conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational, and other diversified backgrounds.
- Provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, and families.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychological needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Evaluate own practice through participation in a professional peer review case conferences or other organized means.
- Knowledge and Experience: Use computer software applications for drafting documents, data management and tracking, especially those programs in use by DoD.
- Use of medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illness/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families, and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals. Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services.
Powered by JazzHR