Clinical Psychologist or Counseling Psychologist
Working with Active Duty Members at Whiteman Air Force Base in MO
Civilian Contractor, full-time
- Education: Doctor of Philosophy degree (Ph.D or Psy.D) in Clinical or Counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program and internship or residency
- Experience: Have a minimum of 1 year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist
- License: Current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice Psychology in any state
- Security Clearance: Must have a clear background in order to pass the security clearance
- Familiar with organization structure and operation methods of Air Force preferred
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
Powered by JazzHR