Working with Active Duty Members on base
Civilian Contractor, full-time
- Education: Doctor of Philosophy degree (Ph.D or Psy.D) in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program and internship or residency
- Experience: Have a minimum of 1 year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist
- License: Current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice Psychology in any state
- Security Clearance: Must have a clear background in order to pass the security clearance
- Familiar with organization structure and operation methods of Air Force preferred
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psych diagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
Also able to conduct individual and group psychotherapy, including alcohol and drug treatment evaluation. Family and couples therapy skills are desirable.
Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.Maintain accurate, timely, and current notes for all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, in accordance with military and clinic policies.