Clinical or Counseling Psychologist to work with active duty military
Schriever Air Force base, Colorado Springs, CO
Can be licensed in any state!
Full-time, Civilian Contractor position
*Must have APA approved school and internship*
- Doctor of Philosophy degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychology Association (APA) accredited psychology program.
- Graduate from an APA accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Shall have one year professional experience treating military veterans, active duty and/or reservist, and at least two years' professional experience working in an outpatient mental health clinic.
- Shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in a professional psychology.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
- Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psycho-diagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples' therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluation.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the mental health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
Powered by JazzHR