Staffing On-Site Manager / Relationship Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
On-Site Manager / Client Site Representative
NOW HIRING! Join our GROWING TEAM in Greater Detroit!
We are looking for a friendly, personable, empathetic, people-focused and driven team member to join our growing team!
BRIEF OVERVIEW: An on-site would work to facilitate communication exchange between our client site and HQ, as well as managing the day-to-day operations of running and managing a large group of associates at the client site. You MUST have a heart to help, find joy in helping others, recruiting and overseeing a team of associates. Some ancillary duties will include confirming associates worked hours, payroll, staying on top of employee hires and terminations/quits, as well as bridging the communication between our associates and the Client.
On-Site Managers manage and coordinate temporary employees at a client location. They act as the central contact for hiring managers and human resources to identify openings. They manage advertising and web posting responses and evaluate staffing strategies and plans. They are responsible for providing emergency 24/7 staffing support services to the client.
On-Site Managers submit qualified candidates to hiring authorities, coordinate interview schedules, and interview candidates. They coordinate drug screens and background screens and handle all new hire paperwork. They track client property and attend weekly on-site meetings as necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Manage daily on-site operations such as headcount, check-ins of employees to ensure staff’s availability during working hours.
· Train all temporary employees and new hired staff in line with company policies and procedures.
· Organize business review meetings with clients to improve performance continuously and qualitatively.
· Monitor all company activities and ensure compliance with company procedures and policies.
· Recruit, train and induct employees to achieve and maintain designed staffing pattern.
· Organize and conduct interviews and perform background investigation and provide onsite tests to all prospective employees.
· Coordinate with supervisors and management to plan activities for higher productivity on production site.
· Develop and maintain relationship with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues, concerns, and grievances as per existing company policy.
· Develop ways to retain all employees through motivation and encouragement!
· Manage employee pool by hiring, retaining, or terminating of same, evaluate performance and counsel employees to improve performance.
· Maintain weekly temporary payroll and employee personal files to facilitate effective personnel management.
· Provide orientation to employees in terms of company values and culture to affiliate employees as per organizational requirement.
AddressHazel Park, MI
Real EstateView all jobs at MDMartin