MDM Rubicon, Inc. is a provider of community residential services for individuals with developmental disabilities and/or mental illnesses. We operate 18 group homes in the Oakdale/Woodbury area, and are seeking to add additional members to our team!
At MDM Rubicon, we believe in new beginnings. Each new day is a chance to prosper, to learn, to start over, to have the confidence to try again, and to live a happy, fulfilling, and productive life. We bring this positive approach to our employees, and strive to provide a supportive and growth-oriented work environment.
Offering New Beginnings Since 1993
MDM Rubicon strives to provide our Direct Support Professionals with a great company culture! Some examples include:
- Set/consistent schedule
- Opportunities to grow within
- Continuous training
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Benefits such as dental, vision, and a 401(K) with a company match!
As a Direct Support Professional, or "DSP", at MDM Rubicon Inc., you will play an active role in these individuals' lives, and making differences within them. This assistance may include with:
- daily domestic activities (such as administering medication, grocery shopping, meal planning, laundry and other housework),
- transport activities (such as to and from medical appointments), and
- growth-oriented activities (such as helping clients to build effective skills for problem-solving, communication, and independence).
Hours: We are flexible to staffing according to both your availability as well as the situations of the individuals in our homes. Current part-openings are listed here. We also offer casual positions in which hours may be "picked up" by employees at their convenience when available. Please apply to be considered and learn more about what opportunities may be suited for you within MDM.
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
No direct experience is required to apply, though previous health care-related experience is welcome and preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Safe, reliable, and insured vehicle for work use during each shift
- Background clearance as required by the DHS and BCA
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
MDM Rubicon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values diversity at all levels.
*Please apply only if you are located in Minnesota or western Wisconsin, or are willing to relocate.
*Please note that job posting end dates do not reflect MDM's hiring periods or timelines for open positions. Because interviews are scheduled and conducted on an ongoing basis, MDM cannot guarantee that positions will be kept open through the job listing end date. MDM does its best to remove job postings as positions are filled, and to keep its postings frequently updated.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro