MDM Prime, LLC Tucson, AZ
- Posted: 27 days ago
OGeez! Brands is Arizona’s first scratch-made, hand-crafted cannabis kitchen, and has been producing the highest quality THC baked goods and confections for nearly a decade. As an industry-leading cannabis infusion and concentrates company, OGeez! Brands manufactures some of the most in-demand cannabis infused gummies and vape cartridge lines in Arizona. In the past two years, the company has more than tripled its revenues and is on an awesome growth trajectory. This position is for current residents of Arizona, preferably in the Phoenix or Tucson area.
As Sales Director, you will be a leading member of the management team and responsible for driving sustainable revenue growth. You will oversee a talented team of account managers, working with them to develop and execute an overall medical and adult-use sales strategy for the Arizona market. You’ll work closely with the manufacturing and operations team to meet growing customer demand, and you’ll play a key role in identifying new national expansion opportunities.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about creating and developing new opportunities with strategic distribution partners and who can lead by example to inspire the sales team. We value and hold in high regard passionate, hard-working candidates that are willing to dedicate themselves to one of the fastest growing global industries in recent times. As a company, we look to hire talented, adventurous individuals who don’t shy away from a challenge, have a positive outlook on life, and can effectively communicate with and motivate a team.
Responsibilities -- as sales director, you will:
- Develop and implement a statewide medical & adult-use sales strategy
- Maintain sales volume and find opportunities by tracking market trends, industry shifts, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand
- Set and manage annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals and objectives
- Hire, manage, and coach an expanding and high-performing sales team
- Build and expand relationships with key distribution customers
- Work with marketing team to develop effective sales marketing strategies, including in-store promotional activities, discount programs and customer education
- Serve as source of well-structured and in-depth business and market intelligence to other senior staff
- Work with the operations team to plan inventory and production levels and ensure OGeez! Brands’ products are never out of stock
- Act as the voice of the customer, delivering feedback and critical product requirements to manufacturing and operations teams
Skills & experience -- you’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 8-12 years progressively senior experience in sales in the cannabis, consumer packaged goods (CPG), or beer / wine / spirits industries
- Demonstrable experience as a sales leader, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
- Familiarity with and passion for the emerging legal cannabis industry
- Clear experience with, and enthusiasm for, using data and analytics to drive sales objectives and strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate, present to and influence all levels of the organization
- Experience growing a sales team in an early-stage or rapidly scaling business, with a track record of hiring and developing excellent team members
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and position products against competitors
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other related fields, or equivalent years of experience
- Ability to meet regulatory requirements of working in the cannabis industry, including a valid Driver’s License (required), a driving background check, and approval for an Arizona Dispensary Agent and Facility Agent card
Compensation & Benefits
As an exempt employee, the company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. The position is commission-based with performance bonuses and other bonus opportunities. Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation, health, dental, and vision insurance, and life insurance.
OGeez Brands! is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
MDM Prime, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at MDM Prime, LLC