MDM Prime, LLC Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OGeez! Brands is Arizona’s first scratch-made, hand-crafted cannabis kitchen, and has been producing the highest quality THC baked goods and confections for nearly a decade. As an industry-leading cannabis infusion and concentrates company, OGeez! Brands manufactures some of the most in-demand cannabis infused gummies and vape cartridge lines in Arizona. In the past two years, the company has more than tripled its revenues and is on an awesome growth trajectory. This position is for current residents of Arizona, preferably in the Phoenix or Tucson area.We are currently hiring for the position of Marketing Director to meet the growing demands of our emerging brand. The role of Marketing Director is best suited for a highly motivated individual that is task-oriented, creative, and possesses a great attitude and strong problem-solving skills. The Marketing Director will oversee all marketing initiatives including, advertising, campaigns, sales promotion, in-store events, and vendor partnerships.
Marketing Director Job Duties
- Oversee marketing support and planning of events by developing and implementing marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions, and other marketing projects.
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives.
- Establish and grow a target market share & negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts.
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media, and events.
- Work with Senior leadership and sales teams on brand initiatives.
- May oversee the operation of a company’s website or email marketing program and provide analytics review.
- Manage 3rd party providers and partners, i.e., creative agency, printers, media, vendors, logistics, etc.
- Develop and execute all sales promotion calendars, the cadence of events, and advertising including, email and direct marketing.
- Plan and execute all advertisement campaigns across TV, digital, print, direct mail, radio, and other channels.
- Set growth and performance benchmarks, and establish analytics and dashboards for key performance criteria, maintaining reports and tracking the efficacy of various campaigns
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Implement new and creative growth strategies.
- Oversee all marketing materials and creative assets.
Marketing Director Requirements & Skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver exceptional results on a strict deadline.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or a related field; master’s degree in marketing or MBA preferred.
- Experience in consumer-packaged goods preferred.
- Experience in the cannabis industry preferred.
- ROI/SEO/SEM experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods, with a demonstration of analytical knowledge and advanced reporting skills.
- Project and account management skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ad words, CRM systems, social media platforms, Microsoft Office products, and automated email platforms.
MDM Prime, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at MDM Prime, LLC