MDM Prime, LLC Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OGeez! Brands is Arizona’s first scratch-made, hand-crafted cannabis kitchen, and has been producing the highest quality THC baked goods and confections for nearly a decade. As an industry-leading cannabis infusion and concentrates company, OGeez! Brands manufactures some of the most in-demand cannabis-infused gummies and vape cartridge lines in Arizona.
We are seeking a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. The administrative assistant should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail. The administrative assistant should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. The administrative assistants must have experience with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Makes travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Ensure operation of company fleet by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required; college degree preferred
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including; Microsoft Offices, Team, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Ability to pass a fingerprint clearance background check and obtain a facility agent card.
OGeez Brands! is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Mask requirement and weekly testing for unvaccinated employees
MDM Prime, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at MDM Prime, LLC