The healthcare industry is evolving, and MDLIVE is at the forefront. As pioneers in Telehealth, we’re creating and implementing virtual care solutions that enable patients to see a doctor, 24/7/365, using their phones, smartphones, and PCs. We’re also enabling individuals to have consults with licensed therapists and psychiatrists via secure video, in privacy and comfort.
Our commitment to quality care, coupled with our adoption of the latest technologies, has created tremendous opportunities for professionals who possess a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. Explore your future while shaping the future of healthcare.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, innovative culture where you can make an impact starting on your first day, then MDLIVE might be the right place for you! We are currently seeking a Call Center Support Representative to join our growing team in Miramar, FL!
This position reports to the Health Services Support Team Lead.
What will you do?
This is not your run-off-the-mill Call Center Representative role. As we prepare for our next phase of growth, you will act as a critical member of the Call Center team and will have the ability to participate in challenging projects as well as gain exposure to multiple areas of the business. You will be delivering extraordinary customer care by promptly and accurately responding to our patients concerns, reinforcing our benefits and services by connecting with our patients to establish long lasting relationships that will foster brand loyalty. To further our mission and making sure that the day-to-day activities of the company support those initiatives, we expect you to do the following:
- Deliver extraordinary customer service by responding to the patient’s questions or concerns in a timely manner
- Develop and foster patient relationships on every interaction that builds rapport from the start to the end of the call or chat demonstrating that you value our patients
- Document the necessary patient profile information and update the medical history with any relevant information as it pertains to the patient’s health
- Ensure that all interactions foster customer satisfaction, effectiveness, proficiency, and quality.
Most importantly, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, agile and innovative team that also knows how to have fun! Read: happy hours, meaningful involvement in the community, unlimited PTO, incredible growth opportunities and of course great compensation and benefits!
Must be able to work the following shifts:
2:30 pm - 11:00 pm (Mon - Fri) which equals to 40 hours each week
3:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Mon - Fri) which equals to 30 hours each week
4:30 pm - 11:00 pm (Mon - Fri) which equals to 30 hours each week
5:30 pm - 12:00 am (Mon - Fri) which equals to 30 hours each week
6:00 pm - 12:00 am (Mon - Fri) which equals to 30 hours each week
Who are you?
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
- Medical and/or call center experience is a preferred.
- Must possess ability to think outside of the box and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision