Caregiver for Adult w/benefits 6am-2pm
MDH Network Whittier, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our Team Today
We are seeking highly motivated, dedicated candidates that have a passion to support adult individuals with developmental disabilities.
We offer guaranteed hours, benefits and a set work schedule you can count on!
Turn Compassion into a Rewarding Career
· Support adults with developmental disabilities.
· Provide support with communication, problem solving, etc.
· Provide transportation as needed.
· Support clients with medical visits, and recreational activities.
· Maintain clean, safe and home-like environment.
· Promote nutritious meal plans and physical activities.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Two years experience as caregiver, all care giving experience considered (paid/unpaid).
· Valid CA Driver's License & current auto insurance.
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
· Able to successfully pass criminal background, drug test and medical screening.
What We Offer You!
· The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others
· Various schedules available depending on location and facility ( mornings, evenings, graveyard, weekends)
· Competitive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision!
· Advancement opportunities
Experience in the following fields a plus: Assisted Living, Behavior Aide, Caregiver, Care Giver, CNA, DD, Developmentally Disabled, Job Coach, Direct Support Professional, DSP, Elderly Care, Senior Care, Hospice Care, ILS, Guard Card, BSIS, Security, Cook, Residential Care Aide, Drug/Alcohol Counselor, Military, Social Work, Special Education, Special Needs, SLS, Housekeeper, Hotel, Hospitality, Maintenance, Driver, Mover, Shuttle, Teacher.
MDH NetworkWhy Work Here?
Stable and consistent hours/schedule, healthcare benefits, company growth over 40% since 2015, in business 35 years.
Mercedes Diaz Homes Network has over 30 years’ experience providing high quality healthcare services for individuals with developmental disabilities. We manage 30+ live-in residential facilities and has extensive off-site programs for supported/independent living.