Have you considered a career in Caregiving?
We consider all experience whether it’s working for another company in a Caregiving position OR Caregiving for a friend/family/acquaintance and/or volunteer work (whether paid or unpaid).
We are seeking highly motivated, dedicated individuals that have a passion to support adults with developmental disabilities. Be part of an organization that prides itself in being a leader in delivering the highest level of care for individuals.
Turn Compassion into a Rewarding Career
- Support adults with developmental disabilities.
- Provide support in communication, problem solving, personal hygiene, etc.
- Provide transportation as needed.
- Support individuals with medical visits, and recreational activities.
- Promote independence and individual growth.
- Maintain clean, safe and home-like environment.
- Promote nutritious meal plans and physical activities that facilitate personal health and well being.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Valid CA Driver's License and current auto insurance.
· Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
· Able to successfully pass criminal background, medical screening and TB clearance checks.
What We Offer You!
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Competitive pay.
- Outstanding benefits package: medical, dental and vision!
About MDH Network:
• MDH has over 35 years experience servicing the needs of adults with disabilities in California.
• MDH has experienced over 40% company growth since 2015!
• MDH manages 30 stand alone facilities and has extensive programs for supported/independent living.
• MDH has available excellent benefits including Medical, DDS and Vision.
Experience in the following fields a plus: Assisted Living, Behavior Aide, Caregiver, Care Giver, Certified Nurse Assistant, CNA, Day Program, Developmental Disabilities, Developmentally Disabled, Job Coach, Direct Support Professional, DSP, Disabled Care, Elderly Care, Senior Care, Hospice Care, Independent Living Services, ILS, Guard Card, BSIS, Security, LPT, Autism, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, Parking Attendant, Residential Care Aide, Respite Care, Military, Social Work, Special Education, Special Needs, Supported Living Services, SLS, Housekeeper, Military, Hotel, Hospitality, Maintenance, Busser, Cook, Driver, Airline, Shuttle, Warehouse, Attendant, Cook, Cleaner, Administrative.