Assistant Apartment Manager
MDC Lexington, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Apartment Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in multi-family property management
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
MDCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and a lot of room for growth. Signing bonus for the right manager.
Multi Family Apartment Development and Management development company. We are a boutique owner/manager of apartments.
Real EstateView all jobs at MDC