1099 Aesthetic Medical Sales - Area Sales Manager- New Jersey
MD360 Life Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role is for SELF STARTERS and ENTREPRENEURS. MD360 Aesthetic Technologies (MD360LIFE.COM) is looking for an established sales rep with a history of B2B sales in radio advertisement, insurance sales, cell phone sales, yelp sales, door to door advertising sales, jewelry sales, yellow pages, copier sales, window sales solar sales, contracting supply sales, HVAC Sales, office supply sales, ADT, and private security sales, water sales, and payroll sales. This is a hunter role in medical device sales with the opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the fastest growing aesthetic and integrative health companies in the market. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in entering the medical device sales industry without a college degree, not having climbed the corporate ladder, and has the desire to change his or her life professionally and financially forever. This position will provide the right candidate with the ability to learn the industry from industry leaders and establish strong business relationships within the plastic surgery, dermatology, ob/gyn, primary care, internal medicine, family practice, general surgery, and vascular surgeon community. Income potential is substantial and uncapped. This is a commission only sales role!
First year earnings average: $120,000.00-$190,000.00
Reports to: VP of Sales East Coast
Training: Ongoing training and marketing support. Senior Sales Managers assists as needed for demos and proposals.
Territories: Philadelphia (State of PA) and NJ(Open Territory)
• Build and maintain relationships with physicians and private medical practices through phone and door to door prospecting, email marketing, and weekly follow-up calls.
• Manage assigned territory and make personal contact with prospective physicians or managing staff for the purpose of introducing and presenting a detailed overview of the MD360 product portfolio to perspective medical practices and physicians.
• Manage and grow existing pipeline while also penetrating new business opportunities.
• Exhibit high energy level and initiative while conducting product demonstrations and product positioning to healthcare professionals.
• Successfully operate independently and self-manage at a high level.
• Have a desire to learn and seek guidance from assigned teammates.
• Make 40-50 outbound calls per day / Scheduling 3-5 new meetings per day
• Positioning a sales price of $85,000-$120,000.00 comfortably.
• Highschool GED
• Valid Drivers License and a clean driving record.
• Documented sales success (stats, rankings, quota achievements) Not Mandatory, the right attitude and personality are more important to our company.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• A highly professional demeanor and ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales driven environment while exhibiting the desire to achieve personal and company goals.
• Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate, and interact effectively with all levels of the organization to impact results with a direct reporting structure.
• Demonstrated track record of over coming personal hardship and rejection.
• Computer, tablet, or smart phone to access to the internet.
• Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task
• Excellent sales and presentation skills.
• A desire to achieve financial goals and personal greatness.
MD360 LifeWhy Work Here?
A culture lead with compassion and moved by ambition.
MD360, Inc. is an FDA Approved, worldwide medical aesthetics partner for high-end products for med spas, dermatologists, physicians, plastic surgeons and healthcare professionals. (MD360LIFE.COM)
BusinessView all jobs at MD360 Life