MD Medical Weight Loss and Med Spa Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a confident outgoing Medical Assistant. with a positive attitude that is organized, dedicated, punctual, responsible and hard working.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet patients, obtain vitals and perform Body Composition analysis.
- Enter patient information in to the Electronic Medical Records.
- Escort patients to exam rooms.
- Conduct blood draws and process labs.
- Perform EKGs.
- Give injections.
- Answer phones and respond to voice mails, faxes and patient clinical questions.
- Explain dietary and life style issues to patients under physician guidance.
- Call prescriptions in to pharmacy.
- Explain procedures and treatments.
- Schedule appointments as needed.
- Perform routine housekeeping tasks.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
One year of experience as a Medical Assistant or other healthcare position is preferred.
Ability to read and speak English required.
Proficiency with Word and Excel, ability to learn additional programs preferred.
Proficiency in phlebotomy and performing EKGs preferred.
**This job comes with numerous perks**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: up to $18.00 /hour, based on experience - Negotiable
Job Types: Full-time
+ Performance Bonus
+ Health Insurance Offered
+ Paid Leave
+ Food for the employees
MD Medical Weight Loss and Med SpaWhy Work Here?
Great staff and work environment!
6822 E 82n StreetIndianapolis, IN