Wine Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking Wine Sales Representatives to join our team anywhere in Virginia! The amount of time is at your discretion and the more you sell the more you make. Commission structure is not focused on large volume but on unique, global wineries. Longer term opportunities exist for the right person to become involved in management and global sourcing.
We do business as MD Logistics Inc and Millennial Drinkers Wine Distribution (DBA). You can also see reviews and global trips at http://www.millennialdrinkers.com/
- Present and sell company products (primarily wine) to new and existing customers (Clubs, Restaurants and Wine Stores)
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Expectation of a minimum of 6 to 8 hours a week (Upper limit not set)
- Wine tastings at stores (if this is of interest)
- Deliver product to customers (depending on volume)
- Not many, and this is both ideal for a young, presentable individual starting out and wishing to grow into the industry (and meet people both on the production side and sales side of wine globally) or someone wanting a part-time sales role in retirement or supplementing an existing job.
- A very basic knowledge of wine (detailed knowledge of specific wines will be provided over time)
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or wine and alcohol business would be an added advantage
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
MD Logistics Inc
BusinessView all jobs at MD Logistics Inc
Get fresh Wine Salesperson jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.