MD Home Health is a Medicare certified Home Care agency, celebrating 35 Years in the valley!!
We are seeking a Full-time Clinical Manager to provide education, training, and supervision to Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses. MD Home Health is one of the largest and fastest growing home health companies in Arizona.
Typical Duties Performed: Education, Training and Supervision to RN's and LPN's new to MD. Be the Go-to for inexperienced nurses, help develop a new to home care program. Regular duties include: Customized treatment programs aimed at improving abilities to carry out the activities of daily living.Comprehensive evaluation of home and job environments and recommendations on necessary adaptation. Assessments and treatment for performance skills. Must have knowledge of both Medicare and Long Term Patients.
Requirements: Degree from accredited school or program. Current State licensure as an RN. CPR or BCLS certification. Car insurance & Registration. Must be eligible to obtain 1st class fingerprint clearance card. Minimum of three years of experience using your license preferred. Must be physically and mentally able to perform the essential job functions which require lifting and moving patients, pushing and pulling equipment in potentially awkward or strained positions.
Job Type: Full-time
- nursing: 5 years (Required)
- Home Health: 3 years (Required)
- Nursing License (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Not listed / Other
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity