Energy Efficiency Account Manager (Outbound Sales)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
MD Energy Advisors is a rapidly growing energy management company serving some of the area’s largest businesses including real estate owners, restaurants, and manufacturers. We provide consulting services for approximately 100 million square feet of property in the Mid-‐ Atlantic from our offices in the Harbor East neighborhood of Downtown Baltimore.
We are currently looking for an Energy Efficiency Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for sourcing energy efficiency opportunities through an outbound sales approach to include calls, emails, and outreach efforts. This role is perfect for a Rockstar that wants to hunt, “own the role” and thrives in a competitive environment.
Your territory will mirror the Pepco Maryland service territory and will investigate new business opportunities, market to potential clients, and build relationships within and across industries. You will participate in foundational conversations, helping to promote the Pepco Energy Savings Program, while rolling up your sleeves and working daily to spread the word of the benefits of the program.
- Source energy efficiency opportunities through a multifaceted approach to include outbound sales calls, emails, and outreach efforts.
- Work in support of various utility sponsored programs that encourage energy-efficiency in the commercial and industrial markets.
- Attend meetings with prospective clients.
- Act as the customer’s advocate to ensure the customer obtains accurate knowledge of efficiency rebate programs in the market place.
- Maintain and update information in our CRM system.
- Increase customer awareness of bottom line benefits resulting from energy conservation solutions.
- Cultivate and develop new business through relationships with professional organizations and trade allies.
- Apply knowledge of additional state and federal funding programs to drive deeper energy savings.
- Track state/local/federal energy policies.
- Conduct market research.
- Work on sales focused projects as assigned.
- Attend and participate in networking events.
- Support traditional and digital marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Bring your drive, innovation and creativity to our team.
- Competitive salary + productivity bonuses.
- Great young company culture.
- Outstanding growth opportunities.
- A Self-Starter!
- Someone who takes Initiative!
- 4 years of industry-proven outside sales experience.
- Someone who enjoys working in a small, entrepreneurial, company culture.
- A Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Dynamic Personality
MD Energy Advisors
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?