Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Residential Programs
MD Energy Advisors Atlantic City, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
To support our recent growth in the Northeast region we are currently seeking an Energy Efficiency Account Manager to support our portfolio/program implementation efforts from our Atlantic City, NJ office. We are looking for a manager with demonstrated relationship building, customer service and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in residential energy efficiency programs.
- Build and maintain relationships with key market actors in the home improvement industry.
- Conduct partner recruitment activities to achieve the program goals for contractor and consultant recruitment.
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with participating contractors and consultants in order to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program.
- Provide or refer contractors and consultants to technical, administrative, and marketing assistance.
- Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features and services.
- Contribute to the deployment of program marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Conduct market ally outreach and training as needed.
- Prepare status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor/consultant participation and the completion of eligible projects.
- Analysis of energy savings and verification of compliance reported through eligible projects.
- Coordinate with or follow up on program Quality Assurance activities such as field inspections and customer surveys, as appropriate.
- 2+ years of experience working on residential energy efficiency programs or in an organization providing energy efficiency home improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- Reliable transportation needed, for local travel.
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the residential home improvement industry including contractors, real estate agents, home energy rating specialists, weatherization agencies, and public officials.
- Outstanding analytical, writing, and communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with the energy efficiency programs in New Jersey and familiarity with programs run by utility companies in New Jersey.
- Experience with the home improvement market in New Jersey - direct experience in production, administration or sales, or experience working with home improvement industry at a utility, public agency or non-governmental organization.
- Knowledge of residential energy-efficient and renewable technologies.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst (preferred).
- Knowledge of integrated or whole-house building science principles.
- Knowledge of energy efficiency and US policies for residential energy
MD Energy Advisors offers competitive salaries and benefits. We put a premium on work-life balance, offering flexibility with our remote team. We also offer:
· Medical, dental and vision health insurance
· Paid time off and paid holidays
· Wellness Reimbursement
· Professional Development Reimbursement
· Regular team meetings and in-person gatherings
Maryland Energy Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.
MD Energy AdvisorsWhy Work Here?
MD Energy Advisors is an innovative, rapidly growing energy management company.
MD Energy Advisors mission is to anticipate and solve energy problems so our customers don’t have to. Our People are at the center of our customer experience, built on speed, convenience, innovation and personalization.
AddressAtlantic City, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at MD Energy Advisors