MD Connect, Inc Nashua, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MD Connect helps the medical industry by acquiring patients online through our core services including digital media buying, website development, conversion optimization, and ROI tracking software. MD Connect has been named to INC Magazine's list of 5,000 fastest-growing US companies in 7 of the past 10 years. Our clients are medical market leaders, top 10 pharma and regional physician practices. Our team members are our greatest asset, and we hope you will consider applying to be on the Team.
We are hiring a Content Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in managing/planning/ executing content creation and content production.
The Content Manager is a highly collaborative position within our team, responsible for crafting content by either writing or sourcing to freelancers. The Content Manager will be responsible for the content population in our WordPress back end. In this highly detailed role, the Content Manager will lead and enhance our QA process to ensure all content is accurate for our clients and engaging to our website users. The role will cover both written content, and image content. The ability to create processes for content development is required. If you have a passion for web content this is the role for you!
Offices are in Waltham, MA - casual work environment, work-from-home flexibility, and room for full ownership in your role.
• Content creation and web implementation. Deep understanding of what makes great web content, and how that content will manifest its way from idea to an engaging web experience.
• Problem-Solving: Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all. A positive outlook and willingness to be in an “all-for-one-one-for-all” environment is a must.
• Rigorous eye for detail. Ability to QA at all levels from initial content to website launch.
• Technical ability to populate and update content via WordPress.
• Results-Driven & Detail-Oriented: Can be counted on to meet goals successfully; a high desire to not only accomplish goals but exceed them.
• Confidence to tackle new things! A figure-it-out attitude is a must.
• Time Management: Uses time masterfully; concentrates efforts on the more important priorities with a sense of urgency to each task.
• Direct to consumer mindset. Ability to see our product through the eyes of the web user!
• Thrives in a Team environment. All for one, one for all.
Required Background & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in English)
• 3-4 years in a content production role
• Comfort handling foreign languages (fluency not required)
• Adept at WordPress, entering content, publishing to Web
• Photoshop familiarity is a plus, resizing images.
• Adobe tools to create content packets that map to published web content (back up document)
• Ability to thoroughly QA, and document that QA has been performed according to SOPs
• Experience creating consumer-facing web content, medically focused is strongly preferred.
• Agency experience strongly preferred, with a focus on coordinating with clients, contributing to strategy, and working with other agencies/vendors
• Experience in site optimization for readability, user experience.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, to make data-driven content choices. Review and understand web analytics to determine actionable plans.
• Working knowledge of SEO basics
• Familiarity with Asana project management tools is strongly preferred (or similar ticketing project management software)
• Html/CSS is preferred, not required.
Compensation package to include:
Competitive salary + bonus incentives
Health care & dental care
PTO, vacation, paid holidays, sick time
Free parking (take up two spaces if you like!)
Work from home flexibility. Due to COVID, our team is still fully remote, however, we will be returning to the office in a matter of months (still with work at home flexibility).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
The role requires the ability to sit for long periods of time (or stand) and actively use a keyboard and mouse to fulfill job requirements.
MD Connect has made the Inc. 5000 list for the seventh year in the row — only 7% of companies who make the list have managed to accomplish this feat.
MD Connect, IncWhy Work Here?
MD Connect has made the Inc. 5000 list for seven years in a row — achieved by only 7% of companies.
MD Connect is a digital marketing agency for physician practices, hospitals, clinical trial recruitment, and medical device manufacturers. Our company markets to consumers on behalf of the health and medical industry. Our core services cover digital media buying, website development, hosting, conversion optimization, and ROI tracking software. MD Connect has made the Inc. 5000 list for the seventh year in the row — only 7% of companies who make the list have managed to accomplish this feat.