Experienced Janitorial Crew Member $25+/hr, Full-Time + Benefits
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OVERVIEW OF OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a well qualified experienced janitorial crew member - we have 4 positions open for the right candidates.
You must have at least 3 years verified experience in the Janitorial/Housekeeping industry. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE 3+ YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE in a previous janitorial position. All experience must be from a direct janitorial position (cleaning responsibilities as part of another position do not apply). You will need to use your own vehicle to travel to sites, however you will only be asked to go 10 miles or less in a day between sites. We also will provide $100 gas card monthly for driving your car and you will have access to gas stations on base which is cheaper than any Costco. All supplies provided.
- Cleaning will include bathrooms, kitchens, picking up trash, vacuuming, deep cleaning windows, etc to complete a deep clean of an entire home.
- Other jobs that you will be asked to complete are deep cleaning of office buildings, hotels, and Airbnb rentals
- Additional duties include laundry, mopping, loading supplies into company vans, etc
- Priorities and assignments will change day to day - you won't feel stuck in a rut!
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- FULL-TIME only
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS:
- $25+/hr based on years of experience
- $100 MONTHLY gas card
- Paid 30 minute lunch break
- Bi-monthly pay (Every 2 weeks)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits plus 401K
- Short-term, Long-term disability, Death benefit
- 6 days PTO, 4 holiday paid, and sick leave available
- Encouraging environment with direct support from owners
- At least 3 years of direct experience in the janitorial/housekeeping industry
- Be able to stand, bend, walk, etc for extended periods of time
- Be able to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Be able to communicate effectively and understand instructions
- Have CA Driver's license and insurance for vehicle
- Be willing to travel locally and on Camp Pendleton ($100 gas card will be provided each month)
- Be able to pass a DoD background check
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable with regard to changing priorities and assignments
- Be comfortable being on a step ladder and be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Have GPS or smartphone to be able to find new locations
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- High School Diploma or higher
You can apply here on ZipRecruiter, but applicants who send their resume in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org will receive TOP PRIORITY.
MD Commercial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.'
MD Commercial is a full-service cleaning company providing janitorial solutions for large and small businesses. With nearly 40 years of combined janitorial experience at MD Commercial, we have established efficient processes and systems to hire the most reliable, capable, and responsible employees while utilizing the best products. Our aim is to continue to grow in order to serve more businesses across Southern California and we hope you will choose us to take care of all of your commercial cleaning needs.
Real EstateView all jobs at MD Commercial