Business Systems Analyst
MD Clarity Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MD Clarity Vision:
We believe the healthcare experience should be simpler to understand and navigate for patients and the healthcare providers that serve them. From making it easier for patients to understand the cost of healthcare, to measuring and tracking the outcome of their experience, MD Clarity’s platform delivers cost-savings and increased patient satisfaction.
MD Clarity has offices in Seattle and Atlanta and is used by healthcare providers that impact hundreds of thousands of patient visits annually. This is an opportunity to be part of a product team that is scaling up to address a growing user-base and an increased focus on the healthcare consumer experience. Our team is passionate about solving the complex problems in Healthcare and providing all members of our company an opportunity to make a lasting, meaningful impact through their work. We strive to foster a team environment which encourages rapid innovation, autonomy, taking risks, and having fun along the way.
- Develop and manage analyses on client data quality, contract performance, and customer support issues
- Build and manage data pipeline between client information systems and MD Clarity
- Communicate regularly and effectively with key client stakeholders to ensure MD Clarity product performance meets expectations
- Propose new features and actively support the product development pipeline through testing and collaboration with the development team
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including root cause analysis
- Rigorous attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to translate issues communicated from a functional perspective into an appropriate technical response
- Ability to generate and implement creative solutions independently
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and timetables
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any general Engineering field (e.g. Industrial Engineering)
- Two years’ experience working as an analyst for a sales, product, or consulting team
- Experience working with SQL and writing queries to generate reports, analyze patterns, etc.
- Experience in the healthcare field, specifically working with healthcare clinical or financial data
- Can exhibit an understanding of how data-driven systems work
- Experience with .NET framework or C# a bonus
We are looking for people that fit with these core traits of our team:
- Always Look For Patterns: we get a lot of input from customers through several channels and it’s the patterns we recognize and act on that make a great product.
- Sweat Every Detail: every little thing counts in terms of a lasting impression for the product, customer, and team experience and we strive to excel at the details
- Reason From First Principles: always try break down problems into their smallest components, question prior assumptions, and think from the ground up before immediately trying to solve complex problems.
- Team > Individual: celebrate each other’s accomplishments and always ask how you can help
- Always Ask Why: Why do we do things this way? Why does the customer need this? Be curious, ask questions, explore possibilities
- What can I do? What can I do to make the product better? To serve our customers better? To help improve our team? Suggest it! Chances are, it’s a good idea.
Generally, there are a couple paths of progression from this role. Either into Product Management, Account Management, or Engineering. Depends on what you like and have a knack for as you learn and grow. Plenty of people in MD Clarity have carved out roles for themselves that evolved organically from new challenges that needed to be solved.
Our Software automates all things business related (revenue cycle) for medical groups. It makes life easier for patients and staff by making medical invoicing and payment simple and clear. The secret to our success has been our extreme focus on customer happiness.
MD ClarityWhy Work Here?
Young Dynamic Company, Establish Your Career, Get Promoted, Full Healthcare Benefits, Awesome Team of Smart People
Our Mission is to ensure that every patient knows the cost and quality of care prior to any procedure. Our Software automates all things business related (revenue cycle) for medical groups. It makes life easier for patients and staff by making medical invoicing and payment simple and clear. The secret to our success has been our extreme focus on customer happiness.
1924 first avenueSeattle, WA