We are looking for a reliable, stable, experienced Senior Accountant to join our non-traditional CPA firm in South Charlotte. Our perfect candidate is motivated by opportunities to gain knowledge, show their expertise, and produce quality work.
You’ll have experience with:
- Providing monthly & quarterly accounting support
- Reviewing client general ledgers
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks support
- Working knowledge of processing payroll
- Journal Entries
- 3-10 years general accounting experience
- Construction accounting experience is a BIG PLUS!
- 2 Years working experience in QuickBooks Online
- College degree preferred (if no college degree we require 7+ years of general accounting experience)
- CPA license preferred
- CPA firm experience preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Professional appearance and manner
We have grown at a strategic and well thought out pace in the past 4 years. With that said, we are still a small team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded person that can help build a Firm of the future. This position is only limited by the candidate's willingness to dig in and move our Firm forward.