The Inside Sales Representative serves as a liaison between Manufacturing and Sales to service key customer accounts. Works as the primary inside contact with customers, developing relationships, assisting with demand forecasts, and anticipating future customer needs to ensure efficient and effective customer service. This position also serves as a primary contact for new / incremental business quotes, liaising between the customer, sales team, and commercial operations.
- Quote, track, and follow up on product inquiries from existing and potential customers
- Service strategic customer accounts
- Work with Sales and Supply Chain on new customer preparation
- Contribute to the financial goals of the business by identifying and leading continuous improvement and optimization opportunities within Customer Service
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Experience in specialty paper market, composites and corrugated products is preferred;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated strong leadership, technical, and continuous improvement skills
- Self-starter with the ability to function independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent professional communication and organizational skills
This is an employer paid fee position.