Tired of feeling like you have to treat your patients like a number?
Would you like a healthy work/life balance with no more holidays or 3rd shifts?
Do you want to help your friends and neighbors receive the pharmaceutical healthcare services they need, knowing you've made a difference?If yes - then come join us at MCR Health!
MCR Health is a growing and dynamic healthcare organization that supports almost 1,000 staff. In addition to amazing health, vision, and dental insurance, our newest team members are offered a generous paid time off package plus 9 company paid holidays in their first year!
Job location: Sarasota, FL
As part of this role, you will:
- Understand prescription orders and educate our patients about their medications as needed
- Safeguard our patients' medications and documentation during transport
What you need to bring to this role:
- HS Diploma/ GED required
- Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician license required
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Experience with Rx30 preferred
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro