MCR Health Bradenton, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
We have Full-Time positions with great benefits!
Are you a Floor Technician looking for a change? Would you like to make a difference by putting your skills and expertise to use in an environment focused on providing exceptional healthcare to friends and families in the community?
If yes - then come join us at MCR Health!We are a growing and dynamic healthcare organization that supports almost 1,000 staff. In addition to amazing health, vision, and dental insurance, our newest team members are offered a generous paid time off package plus 9 company paid holidays in their first year!
Work Location: Bradenton, FL
As part of this role, you will:
- Responsible for maintenance of all floor surfaces, andinsuring that all floors are maintained in a high state of readiness.
- Responsible for mopping, buffing, and waxing applicable floor surfaces.
- Responsible for buffing high traffic areas and stripping and waxing floors on a scheduled basis.
- Responsible for handling chemicals in compliance with organization, state and OSHA requirements insuring employee and public safety.
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in custodial work with significant work experience in handling various floor maintenance processes including stripping, sealing, and finishing floors, spray buffing or burnishing floors, shampooing or extracting carpets, and the operation of various floor machines including buffers, burnishers, scrubbers, and extractors, is required.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Valid driver license required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude!
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro