Clinical Data Analyst
- Posted: 17 days ago
Why MCR Health?
A career at MCR Health offers exciting opportunities with one of the largest Healthcare companies in the areas we serve. Now, more than ever, we are looking for exceptional people to support our passion to provide "Exceptional Care to Everyone, Every Time", and to support our Mission to serve everyone. Whether you are providing direct patient care or in other areas of our Company, you can find a home here. We invite you to be part of our Company where you can grow your career and serve with your heart.
In our time of Company growth, we are seeking a Clinical Data Analyst.
Location: Bradenton, Florida
As part of this role, you will:
- Track and trend patient information
- Extract and integrate raw data to create actionable reports
- Identify clinical data trends and patterns related to clinical outcomes
What you need to bring to this role:
- Associate degree in health informatics or related field required (bachelor's preferred)
- 2+ years' experience extracting, collating, and generating reports required (preferably in a health setting)
- 1+ years' experience analyzing data for trends, patterns, and discrepancies required (preferably with clinical data)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite required
- 1+ years' experience using data analysis software preferred
- Project management experience beneficial
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Must be comfortable and adept with technology
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.
**For the safety of our employees and patients, all new employees are required to be COVID-19 vaccinated and will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to your potential hire date.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at MCR Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?