MCPc, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is a privately-owned, multi-faceted endpoint management company that reaches customers throughout the United States. In 2019, our ambition is to extend our range to Great Britain and parts of Europe. Our global scope is enabled through strategic, international partnerships that reflect our own status as among the top one percent of companies of our kind in the world.
Unlike many businesses, MCPc resists defining the “size” of our optimal customer and instead focuses on the value a client places on securing its data and the devices information lives on. Being at the forefront of technology for over 50 years allowed us to foresee how the end-point would become an entry-point for cyber-attack on data and that every company, regardless of size, would be vulnerable.
That is why, even before “cyber” became a buzzword, we began building a “chain-of-custody” approach to protecting data and devices on a scalable model that serves small-to-midsize-to-enterprise-size organizations. Today, with the proliferation of cyber attacks, our approach sets us apart. We have become a recognized industry leader for helping organizations mitigate risk, manage compliance and, as a consequence, optimize the total cost of ownership of their technology.
To maintain our valued position, we not only invest in employee training and advanced facilities but also in talent development. We recognize the consequences that short- and long-term shortages in cyber defense experts mean to our business and to our customers. It is no different than a country that spots the barbarian at its gates but does nothing to support an army capable of defending them. For us, this investment, like our company, is also multi-faceted. It means investing in education, in youth, in job growth, in conferences, in sustainability, and in economic development on the whole.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base. In order to ensure MCPc is holding itself to the highest level of security, as a trusted and premier endpoint solutions provider, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes.
Provide immediate response/support on incoming calls for assistance from global customers and field teams related to on-board service offerings, wireless communications and associated hardware and software.
- Manage incoming cases related to on-board services, communication systems and associated equipment and software.
- Deliver recommendations to customers.
- Review case execution feedback and determine success.
- Escalate problems to appropriate personnel.
Productivity and Automation
- Identify non value added work/tasks.
- Help identify and support opportunities for simplification and automation of service processes.
- Work with IT and engineering to identify options for overall service improvement to include but not limited to automation, end-user self-service and process improvement.
Tracking & Metrics
- Identify inaccurate recommendations and poor feedback.
- Analyze operations data to identify and drive opportunities to reduce age of delivered recommendations and improve overall execution, timeliness, feedback and accuracy.
- Maintain customer satisfaction, mean-time to repair and accuracy metrics.
- Generate reports related to communication systems, including billing information
- Generate reports related to IT system performance.
- General office management skills
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience that represents excellent customer service
- Ability to interact at all levels within the organization, as well as directly with customers.
- Ability to work various shifts with various rest days in a 24/7 environment
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Other proprietary software & systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.