MCMC Auto, Texas' Largest Independent BHPH Dealer, is growing its Business Development Center (BDC) from a staff of 10 to 12. Our Business Development Representatives (BDR) work in a fast, fun, and friendly environment. We are hiring this position to start as soon as possible.
- As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you must have the ability to handle phone calls, texts and emails in a fast-paced environment to generate appointments from high-quality, paid and organic internet leads.
- Through MCMC's proprietary Online Application software, the BDR will support customers through an online application process to deliver transparency and efficiency to the customer.
- All BDRs are cross-trained to process credit applications, working with the customer to and Finance Department to deliver a full approval before the customer ever arrives at a dealership.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed! Responsible for generating sales appointments with customers via the internet to purchase vehicles. This individual delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate/relevant, and courteous manner. This “Highly” accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish - not a requirement, but can prove positive.
MIKE CARLSON MOTOR COMPANY - MCMC Auto
Founded in 1968, Mike Carlson Motor Company is Texas’ largest independent family-owned car dealership. By providing quality vehicles at affordable prices, regardless of a customer’s credit situation, MCMC has grown to over 1,500 vehicles and seven locations in the Fort Worth area. Still family-owned and operated, our family-driven attitude is carried through the employees straight to our customers. We provide a friendly, professional working environment in a sector that continues to grow.
We are hiring for a position in our Business Development Center (BDC) in downtown Fort Worth. The average salary is between $40,000 - $50,000/year. This is a great opportunity for the right person - hard working, reliable, driven, competitive. We have a lot of fun and work extremely hard. Full benefits are offered, including 401-K plan, paid holidays, and a great work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. (one-day off during the week, M-F)
Saturday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Sunday - closed
For immediate consideration, email your resume with a quick email (3 - 4 sentences about yourself) to firstname.lastname@example.org.