Remote Account Executive
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
If you are a go-getter with sales experience in the healthcare space and looking to work remote with the opportunity to travel, this may be the perfect fit!
MCMC is seeking a new Account Executive to join the team. This position will be 100% remote with travel Monday - Friday.
The Account Executive identifies opportunities, seeks and engages new clients, develops new proposals and manages existing accounts. This position requires consistent contact with clients; maintains awareness regarding industry standards and client expectations; utilizes time efficiently and travels on an as needed basis. Position works independently as well as with others to demonstrate and achieve superior customer service, market knowledge and strives to meet and exceed company’s revenue objectives.Responsibilities:
- Drives the development of local, national, and international sale
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Acts as a liaison between clients and the company, actively promotes services, gathers and exchanges information
- Represents the company at industry functions, conferences, tradeshows, seminars, meetings, and when necessary, organizes and conducts client entertainment
- Informs clients of updates in regards to policy changes, services and physicians
- Assists in resolving client concerns relative to service and report quality issues in a timely manner
- Visits physicians as necessary and assist with physician recruiting efforts
- Evaluates the results of overall sales efforts regularly and reports these results to the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Continuously analyzes the market and competition and identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts sales strategy to changing conditions
- Attends all sales and marketing meetings as directed
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Previous sales experience is required
- Experience in group health, worker's compensation or a related industry is highly preferred
- Knowledge of claims management relative to workers' compensation, no-fault, liability, and disability is preferred
- Must hold a valid state Driver’s License
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
- Uses intuition and experience to effectively market the company’s services
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
WHO WE ARE
MCMC completes over 100,000 reviews each year for more than 400 clients, including almost all of the nation’s largest Health Plans, PBMs, Disability Carriers, TPAs, UR companies, Self-Insured Employers, Taft-Hartley Plans and Government Organizations.
MCMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
MCMC offers a fast-paced team atmosphere with competitive benefits (medical, vision, dental), paid time off, and 401k.
MCMC, LLCRockville, MD
BusinessView All MCMC, LLC Jobs
Get fresh Remote Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.