Currently seeking Welder / Fitters in the New Castle, PA Area. Applicants should be fluent in Flux Core, MIG Welding and fitting. 3-5 years minimum verifiable experience Fitting structural steel and various other components.
Responsibilities of the Welder / Fitter:
- Fitting structural steel according to blueprints
- Must be able to identify all weld symbols
- MUST be able to read Metric and standard blueprints as well as read and recognize sectional views
- Must be fluent in working with radius’s
- Cut and fabricate structural components to fit blueprint specs.
- Weld in multiple positions according to prints
- Prepares surface to be welded.
Requirements of the Welder / Fitter:
- 3+ years of verifiable experience
- Reliable transportation to and from job site is a must
- Welding certifications are a plus but not a requirement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Life Insurance
- Short term disability
- Accident insurance