CMI is currently looking for an Electrical Foreman for commercial Projects in the Orlando FL area. Traveling between jobsites and a drivers license are a requirement.
You will be overseeing crews of 5-10 employees and making sure they are doing their jobs correctly.
EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ONLY / MUST HAVE DRIVERS LICENSE.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Trains and instructs subordinates on detailed procedures.
- Enforces safety regulations, rules, and working conditions.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED; 5 years of related experience including supervisory or lead experience and considerable experience as a journeyman electrician or any equivalent combination of training and experience. Excellent communication skills.