MCL Industries Buchanan, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly
We are seeking a Manufacturing Technician to join our team! You will maintain and repair industrial production and processing machinery.
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery
- Assist with process development and design for new products
- Design and build new process equipment, tooling, and accessories
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in machinery operation and set-up, production design or other related fields.
- A manufacturing tech or associate engineering degree is acceptable in lieu of experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Competent computer skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
MCL IndustriesWhy Work Here?
We are a small company with a diverse and growing customer base. No two days are ever the same... you will never be bored!
MCL is a material converter and custom manufacturer of papers, foams, plastics, films, felts, adhesives, and, foils. Our processing capabilities include slitting, laminating, sheeting, flat bed die cutting, rotary die cutting, laser cutting, flexo printing, and many custom processes. We have over 200 active customers in the medical, automotive, electronics, packaging, aerospace, and manufacturing fields. This position requires thinking on your feet, and being flexible, to navigate production challenges.
75 Van Wert StBuchanan, GA
ManufacturingView all jobs at MCL Industries