We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! A Customer Service Representative is responsible for servicing and growing customer accounts through strong interaction and communication, solid organization, strong relationship building, and time management, proficient computer skills and a helpful positive attitude. A Customer Service Representative must be highly motivated, assertive, independently driven and one who works well in a fast-paced work customer service based environment.
- Responsible for accurate customer order entry, fulfilling customer purchase order requirements, providing competitive pricing, and order tracking.
- Manage open orders by staying on top of deliverables and making sure that the customer is aware of the delivery schedule.
- Meticulous checking of purchase orders and received material.
- Handle all customer phone calls, quotes, order processing, material requirements and support of all customer needs.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Schedule daily shipments and expedite customer orders for material.
- Develop customer relationships to help with customer needs, forecasting, and recommendations for parts.
- Develop/Maintain customer production schedules and communicate those with warehouse scheduling and with the customer.
- Manage pricing matrices for different types of customer accounts. Routinely check price increases with suppliers and overall margins.
- This role is hands-on with small parts, service manuals, catalogs, light assembly and research of hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms; Experience with Prophet 21 preferable
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Customer Service Experience In Industrial/Distribution Sales preferable
- Excellent Phone Skills and Email/Phone Etiquette
- Excellent communication skills, strong organization, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and re-organize if needed
- Ability to understand complex written and oral instructions and requests
- Must be reliable and able to work independently
- Knowledge and understanding of industrial distribution channels and industrial products preferable