IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - HURRICANE RELIEF AGENTS - START NEXT WEEK
Agents needed to start immediately next week (Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday). You will be taking and making insurance calls with the victims of hurricane Dorian. This will lead to permanent full-time or part-time position on our award-winning team. Every team member earns a weekly base wage with an attendance and performance bonus.
Full-Time or Part-Time, Base + Bonuses. Will lead to a permanent position.
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
For qualified candidates, there are always multiple options to fit your busy schedule and deliver the work-life balance you want and need. Work with our talent acquisition team to find the right schedule for you. Apply sooner rather than later, the best schedules fill quickly.
Available Full-Time & Part-Time Shifts:
WHAT DOES A HURRICANE RELIEF AGENT DO HERE?
We improve the customer’s experience, providing exceptional solutions to simple requests. Apply the latest customer service techniques and learn our account management systems. You may manage a few accounts, but your main responsibility is self-improvement so you can grow with our team!
Our Hurricane Relief Agents are responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist customer with their service inquiries
- Learn the common requests and solutions
- Improve the customer’s experience
- Utilize our service techniques and systems
- Escalate customer dissatisfaction to proper channels
- Increase your skills with every interaction
In addition to becoming the best-in-the-business, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated. You are also responsible for bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day!
WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We provide all new employees with paid, world-class training. Qualified candidates must be willing to learn new products, processes, and technology. Candidates should be positive, driven, and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally. Experience in customer care, sales, or phone-based roles is a plus but not required.
Other Hurricane Relief Agent Qualifications Include:
- Start next week
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Ability to learn contact center applications
- Positive can-do attitude
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
Experienced and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is preferred, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees, they are our most important resource! Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus, and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday’s and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets, and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance, and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
TOTAL REWARDS BREAKDOWN
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly Pay Cycles
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Company Debit Card (With Daily Cash Uploads)
- Full-Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement IRA, and more)
- Regular Raises and Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Employee Discount Program
- Advancement Opportunity and Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More...